OSOM® iFOB Test
The OSOM® iFOB Test is a rapid qualitative test for the immunochemical detection of fecal occult blood/human hemoglobin (hHb) in human fecal specimens as an aid in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal disorders such as: diverticulitis, colitis, polyps, and colorectal cancer.
- Accurate – Analytical sensitivity: 50 ng hHb/mL buffer or 50 μg hHb/g feces
- Specific – To human hemoglobin
- Fast – Results in 5-10 minutes with less than 1 minute of hands on time
- Sample – Easy to use patient sample collection procedure
- Improve patient compliance – No dietary or drug restrictions
Product Availability: USA, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Asia – Not available in all countries. Contact us for availability.
Sample Type: Stool