The VerePLEX™ Biosystem is a versatile multiplexing platform capable of performing qualitative analysis of nucleic acids from various sample types. The system can perform up to 50 tests in a single reaction, greatly reducing sample input, reagents and labor while improving productivity.
The VerePLEX™ Biosystem includes a Temperature Control System (TCS) which is a completely independent modular system that thermally drives the lab-on-chip, and manages up to five different tests simultaneously; an easy-to-use, compact Optical Reader (OR) which detects and analyzes the microarray fluorescence in the range between 670 and 730 nm in a few seconds; a software with an easy-to-use interface which manages the instruments and analyzes results.
The solution is extremely user-friendly and allows unskilled operators to perform all steps from sample to result. Because there are no moving parts, the platform is highly reliable and requires minimal maintenance.
Experience the power of the VerePLEX™ Biosystem:
- Enable Better Decisions: Rapid answers for better healthcare and emergency response without waiting for the laboratory
- Ease-of-Use: Miniaturization, integration, and automation to allow minimally trained personnel to perform sophisticated molecular biological testing; suitable for near-patient use
- Multiplexing: The ability to assess many analytes in a single test allowing the differentiation between pathogens causing symptomatically similar diseases or to assess multiple biomarkers for personalized medicine
- Versatility: Compatible with existing assay technologies, which enables rapid menu expansion for infectious diseases, genetic testing, and personalized medicine
- Diverse Market Segments: Ideal for large number of molecular biological testing sites including hospitals, clinics, physician offices and emergency responders that need rapid test results