OSOM® iFOB Test
Supplier: Sekisui Diagnostics
The OSOM® iFOB Test is a rapid qualitative test for the immunochemical detection of fecal occult blood/human hemoglobin (hHb) in human fecal specimens as an aid in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal disorders such as: diverticulitis, colitis, polyps, and colorectal cancer.
- ACCURATE; Analytical sensitivity: 50 ng hHb/mL buffer or 50 μg hHb/g feces
- Specific; To human hemoglobin
- FAST; Results in 5-10 minutes with less than 1 minute of hands on time
- SAMPLE; Easy to use patient sample collection procedure
- IMPROVE PATIENT COMPLIANCE; No dietary or drug restrictions
Sample Type: Stool
The product is not available in all countries. Please contact your local Sekisui Diagnostics sales representative for more information.
For Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia, Maldives, Hong Kong, Macau, and ASEAN countries, please contact Veredus Laboratories at email@example.com.