OSOM® iFOB Test
Supplier: Sekisui Diagnostics
The OSOM® iFOB Test is a rapid qualitative test for the immunochemical detection of fecal occult blood/human hemoglobin (hHb) in human fecal specimens as an aid in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal disorders such as: diverticulitis, colitis, polyps, and colorectal cancer.
- ACCURATE; Analytical sensitivity: 50 ng hHb/mL buffer or 50 μg hHb/g feces
- Specific; To human hemoglobin
- FAST; Results in 5-10 minutes with less than 1 minute of hands on time
- SAMPLE; Easy to use patient sample collection procedure
- IMPROVE PATIENT COMPLIANCE; No dietary or drug restrictions
Sample Type: Stool
*Product not available in all regions. Please contact your local Veredus Laboratories representative for more information.